[Biojava-l] Reading and writting Fastq files

xyz mitlox at op.pl
Sun Mar 28 05:44:57 UTC 2010

Hello,
I could create methods which can read and write fastq files.
However, I downloaded the BioJava source code and in folder
src/org/biojava/bio/program are following files:

* AbstractFastqReader.java
* AbstractFastqWriter.java
* Fastq.java
* FastqBuilder.java
* FastqReader.java
* FastqVariant.java
* FastqWriter.java
* IlluminaFastqReader.java
* IlluminaFastqWriter.java
* SangerFastqReader.java
* SangerFastqWriter.java
* SolexaFastqReader.java
* SolexaFastqWriter.java

These looks to me that is exactly what I need, but unfortunately I do
not how to use it.