[Biojava-l] SVN repository

Richard Finkers Richard.Finkers at wur.nl
Fri Mar 26 16:27:59 UTC 2010

The repository has been back for two days. But it appears to be down again.

Richard

Bernd Jagla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to check out biojava for the first time, and I am not sure if
> the server is still down... Could you please let me if it is up or down?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bernd

Dr. Richard Finkers
Researcher Plant Breeding
Wageningen UR Plant Breeding
P.O. Box 16, 6700 AA, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB
Wageningen, The Netherlands
Tel. +31-317-484165 Fax +31-317-418094
http://www.plantbreeding.wur.nl/
https://www.eu-sol.wur.nl/