[Biojava-l] SVN repository

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:16:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:21 AM, Richard Finkers <Richard.Finkers at wur.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a look at the BioJava 3 code (and perhaps in the future
> contribute to). However, I cannot access the SVN repository
> (http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biojava/browse/biojava-live/trunk).
>
> Is the repository down?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Probably :(

There have been problems discussed on the BioPerl mailing list
(they use the same servers), and the OBF team are aware of it:
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2010-March/032534.html

The code.open-bio.org repositories are a read only public mirror,
while dev.open-bio.org is the master repository I think is fine
(but not available for anonymous download).

In the mean time BioPerl have also setup a read only mirror
on github - perhaps BioJava could do the same? Meanwhile
BioRuby and Biopython are just using github (not SVN or CVS).

Peter