[Biojava-l] question about BLAST output parsing

Louise Ott anjolou at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:20:35 UTC 2010

Hello,
I tried to use the biojava blast parser myself but i didn't find a way to get back these informations.If your blast result can be in xml, you should try to use jaxb to parse it (this is what i used).There are already some code for marshall/unmarshall in the biojava3 project.I give you the link, but it seems to be dead right now :
http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biojava/browse/biojava-live/branches/biojava3
http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava3_project
Have a nice day,
Louise