[Biojava-l] Bug fix for biojava class RichObjectFactory.java in current maven based project

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Mar 10 13:31:43 UTC 2010

The problem is that the RichObjectFactory is generic, but the connectToBioSQL method is BioSQL specific. What really needs to happen is abstract out the connectToBioSQL method _only_ to a more specific class in the biosql module, and use (if necessary create) setters on RichObjectFactory for it to use.