[Biojava-l] Bug fix for biojava class RichObjectFactory.java in current maven based project

Deepak Sheoran sheoran143 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:11:05 UTC 2010

Hi
I was making a local version of current maven project on my machine so
that i can fix some reference related bugs in biojava. But when I build
the local version and tried to use it. I got an error on method
RichObjectFactory.connectToBioSql(Object session) of current version of
bio-java live. when I had a look on it I saw a comment on it

     "// commenting out for the moment, since it prevents core from
compiling.
     // TODO: move to BioSql module"

then I uncommitted the code and add these import statements to
RichObjectFactory.java and the problem is fixed :

import org.biojavax.bio.db.biosql.BioSQLCrossReferenceResolver;
import org.biojavax.bio.db.biosql.BioSQLRichObjectBuilder;
import org.biojavax.bio.db.biosql.BioSQLRichSequenceHandler;

After this I tried compiling bioSql module it went successfully and also
when I compiled Core module it went successfully too.I don't if this is
the only reason then please uncomment these line in main svn version
since i don't how to do it.

Thanks
Deepak Sheoran