[Biojava-l] BioJava Hackathon - Day 1

George Waldon gwaldon at geneinfinity.org
Mon Jan 18 19:17:08 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the link. It is quite nice to get news from the hackathon this way.

Quick question on my side. I understand that there is a need for having a bridge between sequence objects and strings, especially for beginners, but how does this becomes a critical issue to the point of saying "Sequences should be Strings as far as possible"? .

- George