[Biojava-l] Jmol help

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Sun Jan 10 12:20:28 UTC 2010

Hi Andy,

Not sure what you mean - you mean you want you want to create a menu
in a frame, which also contains a Jmol panel? Probably the easiest
solution is to create a JMenu with JMenuItems, add actionListeners to
them and these can trigger a script in Jmol.

Have a look at this tutorial
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/menu.html

Andreas