[Biojava-l] Displaying a simple alignment blastoutput-like[Scanned]

Louise Ott anjolou at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:47:47 UTC 2010

Posting all the code won't help because everything is visible except the
object of OtherAlignmentPanel.
I already tested the same code but with a SequencePanel and a
SequencePanelWrapper added to my frame (with one sequence to display) and it
worked fine.

So if there is a problem, I think this can be only in the code I already
posted.

(And the code is really really big, is would be hard to read)

Sorry for my poor english, i'm french, I don't always use the good words to
explain my problem :)