[Biojava-l] SITE records in PDBFileReader

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 17 18:04:19 UTC 2010

Hi Amr,

thanks for taking this on.  For a first time contributor, it is probably
best to post your patches to the list, so somebody else can take a look at
them first and commit them for you.

Andreas

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Amr AL-Hossary
<amr_alhossary at hotmail.com>wrote:

> I'll see it in a couple of days. I have first to be able to check out & in
> the source code.
> All I found till now is anonymous access.
>
> Amr

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526