[Biojava-l] SITE records in PDBFileReader

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 16 22:49:56 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

thanks for the feature request. I will probably be able to add this at some
point in September. If you need it already before that, I will be happy to
commit a patch if somebody else provides it...

Andreas

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Steve Darnell <darnells at dnastar.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry for reposting this message.  I accidentally sent the previous one
> as HTML.

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526