[Biojava-l] Issue with SimpleNCBITaxon class

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Sun Apr 11 19:53:06 UTC 2010

I'm sorry but I don't understand your example. Could you provide a real example of correct values for each column from a sample taxon entry in NCBI, plus an example of what BioJava is doing wrong? (i.e. give a sample record to use as reference, then point out the correct value of parent_taxon_id, and point out what value BioJava is using instead).

thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS
Operations and Delivery Director, Eagle Genomics Ltd
T: +44 (0)1223 654481 ext 3 | E: holland at eaglegenomics.com
http://www.eaglegenomics.com/