[Biojava-l] SubstitutionMatrix

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Apr 7 13:48:21 UTC 2010

I've found the problem already - the SubstitutionMatrix class has a few inconsistencies in the use of trimmed and untrimmed versions of lines. The guessAlphabet() method in this case is falling over because of an unchecked blank line in the matrix file.

I've submitted a patch to trunk which fixes all the inconsistencies and should also fix this problem with the NUC files.