[Biojava-l] Anonymous svn down

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 11:27:27 UTC 2010

By the looks of things this is quite a simple process to do:

http://github.com/guides/import-from-subversion

http://blog.woobling.org/2009/06/git-svn-abandon.html

http://blog.johngoulah.com/2009/11/migrating-svn-to-git/

The difficult things seem to be providing a SVN -> GitHub user mapping. Apart from that it's a question of how much space will the import take up

Andy