[Biojava-l] Snow Leopard Check Out Problems

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 14 20:52:13 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

I am also on Snow Leopard and can't confirm this problem.

When I do a

jar xvf biojava-1.7-all.jar

it all extracts fine.

Are you sure your dowload has fully completed before you expand the file?

Another thought: in order for gzip and tar to get installed on my
system I had to manually install some optional packages from the Snow
Leopard installation disk. Perhaps that is related somehow?

Andreas