[Biojava-l] BioJava and Maven

Mark Fortner phidias51 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:53:33 UTC 2009

I'm currently working on some sample BioGroovy scripts in my spare time, and
a new CPAN-like feature in Groovy called Grape makes it possible to fetch
Java or Groovy modules from a maven repository.

I know that Andreas and others are currently working on new version of
BioJava that splits the codebase into multiple Maven modules.  This looks
like it's going to be really useful when it gets released next year.  In the
meantime though, I was wondering if BioJava is currently available as a
single Maven module somewhere?  If so, does anyone know what Maven
repository contains the current BioJava release, and what the URL is for it?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mark Fortner

blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jroller/ideafactory