[Biojava-l] Structure alignment parameters questions

Shane Sturrock shane.sturrock at biomatters.com
Thu Oct 8 03:59:02 UTC 2009

Ah ha, I got pretty close with my guesses for which I had:

maxiter: 1-10 (didn't think there was any point in having 0 iterations
but I guess you know better than me)
seedRmsdCutoff 0.5 - 10.0 (I thought about starting with 1.0 but took
it a little further down, and 10 was higher than I figured it would
ever need to be)
diagonalDistances 1 - 20 (so pretty close again).

Thanks anyway, I'll use your recommendations.  For the moment, we'll
stick with the version in Biojava 1.5 but will keep an eye on
developments.

Shane

--
Dr Shane Sturrock