[Biojava-l] Graphical libraries

Andy Law (RI) andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 5 09:12:01 UTC 2009

I have some code that draws linear chromosomes with banding patterns,
if that is what you are looking for? Drop me an email off-list and
we'll see if there's something that you can use.

On 2 Oct 2009, at 16:49, Pierre-Yves wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have been googling a bit but couldn't find really significant hits.
> I even found a similar question asked in 2004 here, but there has been
> no answer at that time.
> I would be looking for a library (or some code) to draw chromosomes
> and
> add some texte/links on the picture.
> Has someone ever done this ?
> And if yes, using what ?

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...
Scotland, with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender.