[Biojava-l] Hackathon in January

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Nov 24 17:54:38 UTC 2009

* Is anybody interested in following the ongoings at the hackaton via
an online-stream? - I received a request about this and am wondering
if more people would be interested in this.

* Just to repeat the current status regarding the program: So far the
plan is to continue working on the new modules. Ideally we will have a
brand new biojava 3 ready soon after the hackaton. A more detailed
program for the week will be sent out in January.

If anybody wants to propose feature requests, you can have a look at
the current todo list for the modules:
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Modules

Andreas