[Biojava-l] NCBI xml parser

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Nov 2 16:17:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 09:45 -0500, Josh Goodman wrote:
> It looks like the new BLAST+ binary is using a default frame of 0 instead of the old default of 1
> for blastp.  Hence the illegal frame number (0) error.
>
> Josh

Thanks for the hint.

I downloaded the biojava-1.7-src.jar to check the sources and correct
the frame to 0 (I already saw the case to change).
However, without changing anything on the source, when I try to
reproduce the error, I got a new one:
"org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup declarations contained or
pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed."

I understand the error, I am more surprised by the fact that the jar
and the sources of the release 1.7 are given a different errors.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks,
Best regards,

Pierre