[Biojava-l] biojava on Maven2 repository

helpmedicine savelife helpmedicine.savelife at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:04:18 UTC 2009

I agree it is possible by setting up in local repository (I did the same for
my project I am currently working), but now that biojava is being used by
many, I guess it it is a good time to to make it accessible through maven2
by providing the project metadata information to Maven2.

Biojava Team - Is this possible?

Thanks,
Sandya