[Biojava-l] biojava @ ISMB and BOSC

Scott Markel SMarkel at accelrys.com
Fri Mar 27 20:38:03 UTC 2009

Andreas,

I plan on being at BOSC and ISMB.  I would attend a BioJava user
meeting, depending, of course, on what else is scheduled at the
same time.

Scott

Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at accelrys.com
Accelrys (SciTegic R&D)             mobile: +1 858 205 3653
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100      voice:  +1 858 799 5603
San Diego, CA 92121                 fax:    +1 858 799 5222
USA                                 web:    http://www.accelrys.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smarkel
Vice President, Board of Directors:
    International Society for Computational Biology
Co-chair: ISCB Publications Committee
Associate Editor: PLoS Computational Biology
Editorial Board: Briefings in Bioinformatics