[Biojava-l] : prob in reading sequence

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Jun 24 09:36:34 UTC 2009

readEmbl() is for reading EMBL format files. It's not suprising it
causes problems if you use it to try to read Genbank or FASTA!

Also, SeqIOTools is deprecated and not really supported any more. You
should take a look at RichSequence.IOTools instead:

http://www.biojava.org/docs/api15b/org/biojavax/bio/seq/RichSequence.IOTools.html

cheers,
Richard