[Biojava-l] Aligning Chromatogram with Phrap ACE sequences ?

Ashika Umanga Umagiliya aumanga at biggjapan.com
Tue Jun 16 09:41:54 UTC 2009

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the reply.
Earlier problem was I had not applied the compliment in the ChromatoGraph.
Now I could inspect the alignment with the Phrap calls

Please refer :  http://i43.tinypic.com/e5iu12.png

I have drawn orange underlines from where the two sequences matches.
But I had to hardcode x1 and x2 offset values to make the graphs align
with the Phrap basecalls.
 So as for my question
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biojava-l/2009-June/006707.html , if
somehow get all (or fill) all the callbases same as in ACE , I can align
easily.

Best Regards,
Umanga