[Biojava-l] Problem with blast file parser

Charles Imbusch charles at imbusch.net
Fri Jan 23 16:17:32 UTC 2009

Hello Marcel,

I also do experience the problem that the parser is skipping
the even result numbers. I have not found a sufficient solution
for that, so I gave up on parsing on a blast result file containing
multiple results. Instead I splitted up the big fasta file into
serveral ones, so that I just get one result for one fasta file.
That works, even it's not the best solution for it.

Let me know if you find another solution for that problem.

Cheers,
 Charles