[Biojava-l] Regarding BioJava

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Fri Feb 20 08:43:23 UTC 2009

Like any other Java software, you need to have all the BioJava jars on
your classpath to run it from the command line. If you want to avoid
having to do that, you can copy the jars into $JAVA_HOME/ext.

Please read Sun's documentation on the Java programming language to
learn more about the classpath.

Richard