[Biojava-l] Multiple Sequence Viewer

Scooter Willis willishf at ufl.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:20:55 UTC 2009

My plan is to model the multiple sequence viewer used in JALView. Sequence
name on the left to fire events when clicked. I also typically work with
large sequences so need both horizontal and vertical scroll which does not
appear to be in the current viewers. I do see support for viewing a range of
a sequence but nothing to scroll or I could be missing something on how the
current viewer would scroll not using a ScrollPane.

This should be something easy to do in BioJava based on the importance of
viewing multiple sequence alignments.

Thanks

Scooter Willis