[Biojava-l] A question about NexusFile and NewickTreeString

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:14:20 UTC 2009

Hi again,

Just to make things clear, it would be nice if people stated if they
are using the latest release version or the version in the subversion
head. As they are totally different in tree processing as the SVN
version is mostly a reimplementation (TreeBlock only).

--
“Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will” -Antonio Gramsci