[Biojava-l] Sequences as strings to RichSequence iterator

Oliver Stolpe oliver.stolpe at fu-berlin.de
Sun Dec 6 14:04:11 UTC 2009

Hello *,

I have a set of sequences as strings in an array. I now want to turn
them into an iterator over RichSequences in fasta-format. I read in the
cookbook, but I dont get it. And looked up the examples in biojavax-doc.
I tried much but I have no good starting point. No starting point at
all. How do the RichSequenceBuilder work? What about the FastaFormat-thing?
I thought about putting the sequences in a fast-file and then read the
file. But there must be a much more straight-forward way!

Thanks in advance for any hints,
Oliver