[Biojava-l] ParseException when using interleaved Nexus file

David Johnson d.johnson at reading.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 10:12:18 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

OK that's good to know... I suppose that's the problem with specifications -
people don't always follow them!

But I get the impression either some people think that using
interleave=yes/no is standard practice, or it could be being generated by
some other phylo software (e.g. maybe PAUP or some other tools).

I had a talk with my supervisor and he actually can't find the specific
programs that have been putting that in, but looking at a range of his Nexus
files, there's quite a few that seem to use put in the yes/no bits, some
files he received from other researchers.

Are the modifications available in the latest automated build (on
CruiseControl)?

Cheers,
-David