[Biojava-l] ParseException when using interleaved Nexus file

David Johnson d.johnson at reading.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 10:10:46 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

Actually the original exception was thrown in a different file that my
supervisor tried uploading to a Web app I'm developing that uses the
BioJava Nexus parser, but can't get hold of that particular file
today. So the one I provided the link for was just another example of
an interleaved Nexus file I Googled for when I got your first email
this morning, as I figured they'd probably be the same formatting. But
I remember it's definitely the same exception in both cases.

I had a quick look in the example I provided today, and the
interleave=yes token is definitely in the header of the data block,
and is also definitely in the Format line.

Oh, just FYI, I'm using the BioJava 1.7 binary distribution
(http://www.biojava.org/download/bj17/bin/biojava.jar).

Cheers,
-David