[Biojava-l] [Biojava-dev] Leadership

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 15 05:40:24 UTC 2009

Hi Scooter,

Thanks for volunteering. I like the idea of modularizing BioJava in
the next version. The details of how to do this still need to be
discussed on the dev mailing list. If you want to be involved into
anything phylo related then this is great and any contribution will be
welcome.

About merging in 3rd party code that is under a different license: For
this you need to get  permission from the original copyright owners or
rewrite the code ....

Andreas