[Biojava-l] Getting feature by qualifier_value

Augusto Fernandes Vellozo augustovmail-java at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 12 16:13:02 UTC 2008

Hi Richard,

The problem is to obtain the sequence object, because the sequence object I
require depends on the seqfeature_qualifier_value.
I don't have the sequence object, i need to search and obtain the sequence
related to one value stored in seqfeature_qualifier_value.
I know how to do this using SQL query directly, but i don't know how do this
using hibernate.

Thanks,

Augusto

--