[Biojava-l] Getting feature by qualifier_value

Zagato zagato.gekko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 22:20:07 UTC 2008

The proccess to get an object using hibernate it's something like this:

TestClass // This is the class
objTestClass // this is the object from the class

@@@@@@@@@@

TestClass objTestClass = null;
hbn_session.clear();
Query query = hbn_session.createQuery( "from TestClass where attribute =
:attribute" );
query.setParameter("attribute", 55); // Here you set the value for the
specific where..
List list = query.list(); // You get the result that match
if( list.size() == 1 )
                        objTestClass = (TestClass)list.get(0);

Remenber, you must have the map file in xml to hibernate, i don't remember
well but in the documentacion from biojava it's a better example...
(http://www.biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Cookbook#BioSQL_and_Sequence_Databases)

I hope this helps you.. Bye !!!

Alan Jairo Acosta