[Biojava-l] Parsing multiple query blast result

David Toomey dtoomey at rcsi.ie
Tue Sep 9 08:38:52 UTC 2008

Hi

I have been using the Blast Parser example in the cookbook and I have it
working fine for a blast result with hits from a single query sequence.
However when I attempt to process a file that contains blast results from a
search with multiple query sequences the ArrayList returned from the parse
method only contains a single entry (from the first query sequence). Is
there something I need to do to get the parser to return the results from
all the query sequences. I am using Biojava 1.6.

Thanks

Dave