[Biojava-l] Logging in BJ3

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:18:41 UTC 2008

For the Entity classes my original thinking was to implement an EJB3
interceptor which logs all method calls. This would be preferable to
putting logging statements in all the classes but I don't know if such
an interceptor will work outside of a container. Does anyone know if
JPA can use an interceptor outside of a container?

Logging for the actual persistence would be via the persistence
provider (Hibernate, Toplink etc).

- Mark