[Biojava-l] blast parser multiple iteration

Anisah Ghoorah anisahghoorah at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:35:19 UTC 2008

Hi
Does BioJava 1.6 BlastXMLParser handle multiple iteration entries in the blast output xml file?

Thanks
Anisah

Hi Ali,

that's good news, can you send your patch to this list, so we can have
a look? At this stage it would be also great to provide a new Junit
test that makes sure that the parsing works ok and to demonstrate the
new feature. If you provide more patches in the future we can also set
up write access to the SVN repository.

Andreas