[Biojava-l] Suffix Tree Searching

Richard Holland dicknetherlands at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:10:58 UTC 2008

Could you provide a more detailed use case? I'm not sure what it is
you are trying to achieve. Perhaps you have some code with a gap where
you want to perform a search, which you could show us? Please also
detail what kind of search it is you are trying to perform. Are you
looking for a substring, an exact or partial match, starting at a
particular position or anywhere in the string, of a certain length,
etc. etc.

If you send some code, please paste it into the email and not as an
attachment, as this list does not accept attachments.

cheers,
Richard