[Biojava-l] features of a sequence

Richard Holland dicknetherlands at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:25:00 UTC 2008

Oh dear, you found a bug.....! This is occurring in the location
flattening routines in RichLocation.Tools, where it is inadvertently
overwriting location data collection objects that should have been
just emptied and repopulated instead of being replaced.

I'll try and fix this. Can't promise it soon - I'm away for the next 7
days and am a bit busy after that - but will make a note. Maybe
someone else here could fix it quicker? (please?! :) )

cheers,
Richard