[Biojava-l] build.xml (was: Installation woes [SOLVED])

Andreas Prlic andreas.prlic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:06:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I built the release with the default biojava ant build file. "ant
dist" , which contains the line

  <copy file="${jar.biojava}"
tofile="${dist.dir}/${name.biojava}-${version}.jar"/>

i.e. it should be changed there...

In general about our build.xml:  This file contains many tasks. I
believe it might make sense to split it into smaller files e.g.

* a build.xml that contains the core tasks to build biojava from svn and a
* build-release.xml that contains the tasks that are release related...

Andreas