[Biojava-l] Maven2...

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 08:35:34 UTC 2008

 From my experience Maveninzing an existing build system is never a good
idea. What is probably of more use to people is if a POM was generated &
the biojava files uploaded to a maven repository (or host it on our
website). That way it would keep people happy who are using the
dependency management systems (I think buildr, raven & the alike can use
the same systems as Maven2) & means we don't have to go through the
heartache of reconfiguring Maven/our codebase to friendly to one of the
other.

Andy