[Biojava-l] About ABITrace class

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Mon Jan 7 14:28:30 UTC 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008 06:59:46 David Bourgais wrote:
> Hello Andy
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> But, even if I have a ABIFChromatogram object and a ChromatogramGraphic
> object, I do not understand what you said about setting options. I see a
> class Chromatogramgraphic.Option, but I do not know what can I do with
> this.

If you look inside the ChromatogramGraphic.Option class there is a bunch of
static methods, these are the various options that you can set.  I'd suggest
setting the DRAW_CALL and DRAW_TRACE options for all the nucleotides and
FROM_TRACE_SAMPLE and TO_TRACE_SAMPLE and one of WIDTH_IS_AUTHORITATIVE and
HEIGHT_IS_AUTHORITATIVE as a starting point.  I suspect that you haven't been
telling your ChromatorgramObject that you want anything displayed or how.