[Biojava-l] biosql-accelerators-pg.sql

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 01:22:27 UTC 2008

Does the last BioJava release (or anyone out there using an older
release of BioJava) still use the code defined in sql/biosql-
accelerators-pg.sql in BioSQL?

ThomasD created this back in 2002. Even though I updated it now to be
compatible with the current 1.0 core schema (which has been stable
since 2004), I think I'll rather remove it from the release (and
possibly from the repository) as it's extremely unlikely that someone
is using it (it would not have worked with the schema since 2004).

	-hilmar