[Biojava-l] Retrieving Partial gene/CDS information

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Thu Dec 18 21:13:22 UTC 2008

Fair enough.

Well, in that case it sounds like a potential improvement case for
BioJavaX (at the time I wrote the BioSQL mappers I'm sure there was no
way of mapping them else I would have implemented it... but I might have
been wrong).

First thing to do is to raise the appropriate bug in BugZilla. Bandaru -
could you do that? (That way you will 'own' the bug and will be notified
when people are working on it / have fixed it.)

Then, as to who fixes it... volunteers, please! I do make infrequent
trawls through BugZilla, but I rarely have the time to fix any of them. :(

cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Holland, BSc MBCS