[Biojava-l] Fwd: reverse translation

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:11:55 UTC 2008

Hi -

The best approach will be to use the CodonPref and SimpleCodonPref
classes. These let you determine the frequency of all synonymous
codons for a given amino acid.

There is a CodonPrefTools class that contains convenience methods and
also has built in codon use tables for some common organisms.

These classes are in the org.biojava.bio.symbol package.

- Mark