[Biojava-l] BIOJAVA INSTALLATION FOR WINDOWS PLATFORM

Saif Ur-Rehman su24 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sat Oct 6 18:04:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

You need to download the Jar files from
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Download. You can then use the File
biojava-1.5.jar. Just include it in the buildpath as an external JAR if you're
using an IDE like Netbeans or Eclipse or your class path if working from the
command line. You can then import the BioJava classes and use them. Hope that
helps

Cheers,

Saif

Quoting sandeep telkar <sanbiogene at yahoo.co.in>:

> Dear friends,
>    Sandeep here...
>        I wanna learn biojava n now i am beginner.but
> from where to download its exe installation file as
> like that of JDK6 fron sun website....
>
> please suggest me any thing other than the following
> url:
>        http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:Download
>
> N plese tell in which directory i have to save the
> program.....
>             I am not getting any clear idea ..
>
>         please help me..
>                                        - Sandeep
>
> Sandeep Telkar,
>   M.Sc Bioinformatics.
>

>       Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups

Saif Ur-Rehman
Research Student
The Centre for Evolution, Genes & Genomics (CEGG)
Dyers Brae
School of Biology
The University of St Andrews
St Andrews,