[Biojava-l] Problem with RichSequence.IOTools.writeFasta method

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:20:31 UTC 2007

Hi -

This is a compilation error. It is caused because the biojava write
method is expecting a Namespace object from the biojavax package but
netbeans has guessed that you wanted a Namespace object from the
javax.xml.stream.events package and has imported this for you.

If you remove that import ( javax.xml.stream.events.Namespace) and
then import the biojavax Namespace object it should compile.

- Mark