[Biojava-l] Biojava Question.

Matthew Pocock matthew.pocock at ncl.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 22:14:01 UTC 2007

This is very strange. This sort of error nearly always happens because of a
miss-configured classpath. Could you send me:

The html of the page that causes the problem

The URL of the jars the page should be referencing

A URL that I can point my browser at that causes the problem

It is difficult to debug something like this without the program actually
infront of me.

Matthew