[Biojava-l] error: Program ncbi-blastn Version 2.2.17 is not supported

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 10:24:49 UTC 2007

> Does anyone mind if I change the default behaivor to lazy parsing?

Hi Mark,

I think this is a good idea.

we had a couple of questions and feature requests recently regarding
the blast parser, so I wonder if we should
have a look at how to make it (and the documentation) better also
during the V3 discussion...

Andreas

Andreas Prlic      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
                               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
                               +44 (0) 1223 49 6891