[Biojava-l] Wrapping SimpleGappedSequence

Richard Holland holland at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 10:46:57 UTC 2007

The easiest way is simply for me to alter the constructor to
SimpleGappedSequence (and equivalently to SimpleGappedSymbolList) to
copy all gaps if passed another instance of GappedSymbolList as the
parameter. I've just done this in CVS so you should be able to update
your copy and observe the new behaviour.

cheers,
Richard